Quality HDPE & PVC Pipes & Fittings in Kenya
We are the leading supplier of quality HDPE & PVC Pipes in Kenya. The pipes are applicable in water supply, irrigation, gas, sewerage and as well as telecommunication conduits. We offer variety of pipes in every category. Our HDPE pipes come in different sizes; 16 mm, 20 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 140 mm, 160 mm. Our PVC pipes also come in a variety of diameters, including 32 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, and 110 mm. We are the leading supplier of HDPE & PVC Fittings in Kenya. We provide a wide range of fittings for your need.
HDPE and PVC Fittings
HDPE fittings are made of High density poly ethene materials while PVC are made of polyvinyl chloride materials.
Both materials are suitable for manufacture of pipes and fittings. They enhance tensile strength and capability to join pipes. With various available shapes and sizes of HDPE and PVC fittings, pipes can be connected at all joints. Bends, corners and middle pipe connections require fittings.
Though HDPE fittings are more effective and durable than PVC fittings, they both can function for quite a long time.
Types of Fittings
Fittings are available in various types and sizes. Each individual type has a different role in an irrigation system.
- Connectors – Connecting pipes to fittings
- Couplings – Has rubber materials to enhance tight connections in joints.
- Adapters (male and Female) – Joining pipes together
- Ball Valves- controlling flow of water
- Elbow Fittings – For elbow connection
- End caps – For pipe ends
- Tee connectors -For changing the direction of flow or making a branch connection to distribute water to different sections. Threaded male and female ends to connect to a pipe.
- Reducers – Reducing the flow.