Rain gun sprinklers are high-performance micro-irrigation tools that may be used for many different purposes. The applications where a large water radius and high flow rates are required. We also provide rain gun sprinklers with a 2 bar–6 bar operating pressure. The majority of them have wetting radii of around 20–60 meters and nozzle sizes of 10–30 mm. Incredibly high-quality and affordably priced rain pistol models are available at Aqua Hub in a broad variety. The sprinkler High-volume, high-pressure overhead irrigation sprinklers with sprinklers are a relatively new form of the sprinkler. Prices for rain guns in Kenya range from 800 to 45,000 shillings.
Why use Rain gun sprinkler
It’s easy to install: Simply set the pattern adjustment lever to the appropriate coverage. Then anchor the water sprinkler in the ground. The spray angle may be changed from 20° to 360°. The spray arm is easily adjusted and produces a controlled stream to stop water from spilling onto nearby structures and walkways.
Diffuser screw for possibilities of different water flows: Changing the diffuser screw’s position can disrupt the water flow and produce larger or smaller water droplets, depending on your preferences.
The spray’s reach is rather wide: The lawn sprinkler’s water spray has a maximum coverage area of 7542 square feet and a maximum range of 12 to 15 meters (40-49 ft). To cover a larger area, sprinklers can also be daisy-chained together. Please be aware that the water flow and pressure in your home may change how the impulse sprinkler works.
100% satisfaction promised: At Aqua Hub, we enjoy consistently assuring the satisfaction of our customers. Every single customer should be entirely satisfied with their impact sprinkler, according to us.
How to install Rain gun, impact sprinkler
It is possible to screw the rain gun onto the tripod stand directly or using the “CAM LOCK” rapid coupling fittings, as demonstrated below: – Precautions Must Be Taken During Rain Gun Installation & Dismantling:
- When installation, it is important to make sure the Rain Gun sprinkler is securely fastened or tightened to the Tripod.
- With the aid of the adjustment rings at the bottom, the arc may be adjusted as necessary.
- When changing the nozzle using the proper tool, the nozzle size should be in accordance with the intended rating.
- One should keep at least one meter away from the sprinkler when it is rotating, especially if it has an impact rain gun, to prevent injury from its rapid reverse spin.
- If it is moved using a fast coupling, handle it carefully and prevent letting it fall from your hands; otherwise, certain plastic parts might be harmed.
- Make sure the Rain Gun sprinkler is correctly screwed or secured onto the Tripod while installing.
- Adjustment rings at the bottom can be used to modify the arc if necessary.
- When changing the nozzle using the proper tool, the nozzle size must be in accordance with the intended rating.
- One should maintain a safe distance of around 1 meter while a sprinkler is rotating, especially if it is an impact rain gun, to prevent injury from its rapid reverse rotation.
- If it is moved using a fast coupling, handle it carefully and prevent sliding it from your hands, as this might harm some plastic parts.
Where to buy Rain gun, impact sprinklers
We provide impact sprinklers made of metal and plastic. We provide sprinklers that are stronger. The agricultural sprinklers have nozzle diameters of 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, and 0.8 mm for 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1 inch, respectively. We provide affordable, high-quality impact sprinklers. You can place an order with us by calling 0790719020 in NAIROBI or 0759372241 in ELDORET.