Rain Gun sprinklers Prices in Kenya vary depending on the type and brand purchased. A variety of rain gun sprinkler models are offered at various price points. Prices for rain guns in Kenya range from 800 to 45,000 shillings. Incredibly high-quality and affordable rain pistol models are available at Aqua Hub in a broad variety.
What are rain gun sprinklers?
Rain gun sprinklers are an irrigation system that uses a high-pressure hose or pipe to spray water over a large area. They are often applicable in agriculture to water crops but can also be applicable also in landscaping and lawn care. Rain gun sprinklers are typically mounted on a stand or tower. And use a rotating nozzle to disperse the water in a circular pattern. They are designed to cover large areas efficiently. They can also be adjustable to deliver different amounts of water. Depending on the needs of the plants or grass you are watering. Rain gun sprinklers can be powered by various sources, including electricity, gasoline, or diesel fuel. They are an effective way to provide consistent and efficient irrigation for large areas.
What are rain gun sprinklers prices in Kenya?
The cost of a rain gun sprinkler can vary based on various elements, such as the sprinkler’s size and type, its design, and the distributor. Depending on the particular type and features, rain gun sprinklers can cost anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand Kenyan shillings. Prices for rain guns in Kenya range from 800 to 45,000 shillings. The Impact Sprinkler in size 25 mm is the least-priced sprinkler, which costs Ksh 800. A 63 mm flange costs Ksh 45,000, making it the most expensive. Every rain gun comes with a stand, which can range in price. The price of the stand might range from Ksh 500 to Ksh 2500, depending on the type of rain gun you choose to buy.
|Rain Gun||32 mm ( 1 “)||(15 – 20 )m||5,000||500|
|Flange||63 mm ( 1.5″)||(35- 60 ) m||45,000|
|Impact Sprinkler||25 mm||(6-12) m||800||450|
|Rain Gun||50 mm ( 1.5″)||(25-40) m||7,000||2500|
|Impact Sprinkler||32 mm ( 1 “)||(12- 15 )m||2,500||500|
|Rain Gun||63 mm ( 2 “)||(30-50)m||10,000||2500|
What are the types of rain gun sprinklers?
|Rain Gun ( Brass)· Material – Brass & Plastic· The radius – 14 to 16 m· Pressure – up to 1-6 bar· They are available in ; (32 mm, 50 mm & 63 mm)· Are high-pressure rain guns that require booster pumps to work effectively.||The rain Gun ( Plastic & Impact )· The material – Brass & Plastic· Radius – ( 50 mm – 25- 45m ) & ( 63mm – 32-50 m)· Its pressure – up to 2-8 bar· Available in 50 mm and 63 mm· These Sprinklers are durable easy to maintain|
|Flange ( Rain Guns )· Material – Brass & Metallic Stands· The radius – 40m – 70 m· Pressure – up to 4-10 bar· Are available in 50 mm and 63 mm||Impact Sprinklers· The material – Plastic· Radius – (15m – 20 m )· Pressure – up to 2 bar· Input: 1 ” Female· They are available in 25mm & 32 mm|
What are the components of rain gun sprinklers?
The main components of a rain gun sprinkler system include:
- Sprinkler heads: These devices deliver water to the plants or grass being watered. They come in various shapes and sizes and can be mounted on stands, towers, or ground.
- Pipes or hoses: These deliver water from the source to the sprinkler heads. They can be of various materials, including PVC, polyethylene, or metal.
- Valves: These control the flow of water to the sprinkler heads. They can be manual or automatic and can be applicable to turn the system on or off or to adjust the flow of water.
- Filters: These remove dirt and debris from the water before it reaches the sprinkler heads. This helps to prevent clogging and ensures that the delivery of water is to the plants or grass effectively.
- Control panel: This is the central hub of the irrigation system. It can control the valves, set watering schedules, and monitor the system.
- Power source: This provides the energy needed to operate the system. This can be electricity, gasoline, diesel fuel, or another source.
- Timers: These can automatically turn the irrigation system on and off at predetermined times. This can help to conserve water and prevent over-watering.
What are the importance of rain gun sprinklers?
Rain gun sprinklers are an important tool for irrigation in agriculture and landscaping. Some of the benefits of using rain gun sprinklers include the following:
- Efficient coverage: Rain gun sprinklers are designed to cover large areas efficiently, making them a good choice for watering crops or lawns.
- Consistent watering: Rain gun sprinklers can deliver a consistent amount of water to the plants or grass being watered, helping to ensure that they receive the right amount of moisture for optimal growth.
- Water conservation: Rain gun sprinklers can be adjusted to deliver different amounts of water, allowing you to conserve water by using only what is needed.
- Time savings: Rain gun sprinklers can be set on timers to water automatically, saving you time and effort.
- Easy to install and maintain: Rain gun sprinklers are relatively easy to install and maintain, making them a convenient choice for irrigation.
- Cost-effective: In the long run, rain gun sprinklers can be more cost-effective than hand watering, as they can cover large areas efficiently and conserve water.
How to install ran gun sprinklers
Installing a rain gun sprinkler system involves several steps, including:
- Determine the water source: First, you will need to determine where the water for the irrigation system will come from. This could be a well, a hose bib, or a connection to the main water supply.
- Plan the layout: Next, you will need to plan the layout of the irrigation system. This includes determining the placement of the sprinkler heads, the route of the pipes or hoses, and the control panel’s location and other components.
- Install the pipes or hoses: Once the layout has been planned, you can begin installing the pipes or hoses that will deliver the water to the sprinkler heads. This typically involves digging trenches or using a pipe-boring machine to create underground channels for the pipes.
- Install the sprinkler heads: Once the pipes or hoses are in place, you can install the sprinkler heads. This typically involves attaching the heads to the pipes or hoses and securing them.
- Install the valves and control panel: The valves and control panel can be installed once the sprinkler heads are in place. This typically involves connecting the valves to the pipes or hoses and wiring the control panel to the power source.
- Test the system: Once installed, you should test it to ensure it works properly. This typically involves turning on the water and adjusting the valves and control panel to ensure that the sprinkler heads are functioning correctly.
Do you need to buy a rain gun sprinkler in Kenya? If so, you’ve come to the right place. For further information, call Aqua Hub Kenya at NAIROBI: 0790719020 | ELDORET: 0759372241.